INSUreflector is a radiant heat reflective insulation material made of polyethylene air bubble film laminated with aluminum foil on one or both sides. It is a low e-reflective insulation material with a low mass-to-air ratio,effectively blocks the radiant heat transfer.
The bright surface of the aluminium foil, which encases the FR polyethylene air bubble film material, reflects 96% to 99% infra-red radiation received by the surface of the heated slated roof. The placement of radiant heat barrier shall be in the manner to provide an air space below the roofing sheets or the vertical cladding for its effective utilization. INSUreflector is a superior alternative to fibrous glass wool insulation material.
- High reflective value – reflects 96% to 99% of radiant heat
- Chemically inert
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and fiber free – environment & user friendly
- Negligible water vapour transmission even after 28 days
- Corrosion resistant
- Fire characteristic – Conforms to BS 476 Pt. 6 & 7. ‘Class O’ & ‘Class 1’ category respectively
- Excellent tensile strength, puncture and tear resistance
- Ease of installation
- Underdeck insulation
- Wall insulation
Ideal for use in:
- HVAC&R industry
- Pharmaceuticals and textile mills
- PEBs, industrial, factory and poultry sheds
- Food processing industry
- Data centers, server rooms, standard rooms etc.
- Airports and other commercial building
- Computerized control rooms for petrochemicals, power plants, steel plants, manufacturing units, networking stations and many more…