Insuflex is a fire retardant closed cell, flexible, elastomeric pre-formed tubing thermal insulation product for application in HVAC piping, split and window ACs, plumbing, waste water drainage pipes, solar piping, cold storage, clean room piping and many more…
Insuflex Features and Benefits
• A high water vapour diffusion resistance ensures thermal efficiency during low temperature operations.
• Chemically inert, resistant to growth of fungi & vermin.
• Low thermal conductivity of the product provides energy savings and trouble free performance.
• Operating temperature range of (–)55°C to (+)105°C.
• Lightweight and flexible tubing is available in various pipe sizes and thickness combinations for diverse applications.
• Fire retardant quality means safety & protection. • Odourless • Fibre free, CFC & HCFC free with zero O.D.P